Training & Development
At Arnotts we love to spot talent and when we see it, we get excited. We realise that our success is dependent on the brilliant people who work in our store. We’re very proud of our relationships with various colleges in the city who we partner with for our internship programs and many of these students go on to forge very successful careers with us, joining departments such as Visual Merchandising and the Buying Team.
Many of our employees begin their career as Sales Assistants before pursuing positions such as Brand Ambassador, Brand Manager, Sales Manager and further. Others take their career to the corporate side of our organisation and have been successful in gaining positions in our Creative, Online, Marketing and Buying Teams. We are always looking for people who have retail sales experience to complement whatever their academic qualification might be, that’s the magic combination.
We believe in nurturing talent so once you become part of our dynamic team, we’ll do everything we can to help you develop your career at Arnotts.
We believe in rewarding our staff for their talents and expertise. When you work at Arnotts, you can look forward to exclusive perks like:
- Competitive rate of pay and salaries offered
- Flexible contract
- Generous holiday allowance
- Staff canteen with hot and cold food prepared daily with help from our chefs in Clodagh’s Kitchen
- Staff discount throughout own-buy and concession departments
- Business dress allowance so your working wardrobe is always on trend
- Group pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Membership with the Arnotts Social Club
- Bike-to-work scheme and travel tax incentives for those traveling from near and far